Monday, October 3

Fall into the season

This past weekend was the kind of weekend that just warms my heart. Not only did it include all things fall, it included people who I love.

My brother and his fiancee, Kayli, came to Indiana for the weekend



Side story: Freshman year of college, I met this tiny sweet southern girl from Kentucky. She was a cheerleader, just like me. We become the best of friends, then later roommates. And on June 23, 2012...we'll be sisters. Pretty awesome, if you ask me.


 Back to the weekend...they came to visit. We spent Friday grilling, sitting, talking, and laughing. It's usually a laughfest when we get together and it's the kind of laughter that is good for the soul. Then Saturday we enjoyed a beautiful day at the pumpkin patch. We even took the pupster. She loved it. We picked out pumpkins, went through the corn maze (which is where Winnie got extremely dirty) and enjoyed a great fall day. We finished with another great meal, pumpkin pie and pumpkin carving.





Jake loves it when we match.
Leading the way.

This is what I look like all wet. No more fuzz.
Mini pumpkin pies


Needless to say, it was a wonderful weekend. Just right for this girl's soul.

No comments: