1. My baby brother (and by baby I mean 17 year old) spent the day with us yesterday. He is a pretty busy dude, so for him to have the day off and time to visit was a real treat. We spent the afternoon by the pool, watched the hubs play ultimate frisbee, ate some fro-yo and just talked. I love being around my siblings so it was a great way to spend the day.
2. We have a strange love for cutting boards in our house. I really have no idea why, but apparently we collect them. I really want to add this one to our collection. So now I just have to think of a reason to justify buying it.
3. $12 tank top from Express. I love stripes and I love tank tops. Awesomeness right here.
4. My wonderful hubs read this post and helped mark one off the list! We went on a long walk along the river with Winnie this week. We ended up walking a lot longer than we had planned but it was great night for a walk. We managed to jump in the car just as the storms rolled in. Two points for good timing.
5. I seriously love this nail polish. I think it is perfect for summer. Fun and bold. Perfect for poolside laying.
I'm also linking up with a blog hop.
Click on the button above and check it out to meet some really great bloggers!