Monday, September 30

fall bucket list

It's is an exciting week here! We close on our new house on Wednesday! Eek! So so excited! I can't believe that it's almost here, just as much as I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of October. Before fall gets away from me, I figured it was time to put together my fall bucket list! I love lists and especially love it when they include fun things to do. So here is this fall's list!

 

  • Go to a pumpkin patch
  • Make these apple donuts
  • Paint our new house!
  • Make lots of pumpkin bread
  • Carve pumpkins from number one
  • Go camping (this one is still in question) 
  • Go through a corn maze
  • Tailgate at a ND game
  • Make apple cider
  • Celebrate my birthday by moving
  • Enjoy my hubby's pumpkin ale brew
  • New blog design

Honestly, I don't expect to get a whole lot of activities in during these next couple months. Between vacation, painting, cleaning and moving, I figure most of my energy will be already taken up. But I can't let fall go on by and not enjoy all it has to offer. Oh, and we're leaving for Arizona on Sunday! Woo hoo! Can't wait for a vacation with the hubby. It's a partial work, partial pleasure trip and I'm really looking forward to it. I've never been to Arizona so this will be a whole new adventure.  Any suggestions on places to visit or eat? Ideas are welcome!

What other things are on your fall bucket list?

No comments: