Friday, September 13

five on friday: fall favorites


It's Friday. It's 65 degrees and I'm cozied up with a sweatshirt. Life is pretty good. Today I'm linking up with Christina, Darci, Liz and Natasha for Five on Friday. Since it s really starting to feel like fall, this weeks list is the five things I am looking forward to most this fall!

{ONE} Sweaters and boots season-- need I say more.


{TWO} Candy corn. I realize these are cookies with candy corn in them, but I have a minor obsession with these strange sugar candies. So anything that includes them is good in my book.

via Pinterest

{THREE} My Birthday. I'll turn the big 2-7 this October :) Birthdays are a big deal to me, so I always get excited when October rolls around.


{FOUR} Football season is here, which also means fantasy football is upon us. Last week was the first week of games and it wasn't a fabulous start to the season but that's ok. It's early.


{FIVE} Pumpkin flavored everything-- except coffee. I am not a PSL fan but I am a fan of pumpkin bread, scones, ice cream and pie. There will be lots of pumpkin cooking in our house this season.

via Pinterest

What are you looking forward to most this season?

Happy beginning of fall to you all and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love pumpkin bread. Do you have any good recipes?!

Mrs. Bunnie Qualley said...

I have to make those cookies! those look amazing! where do you get the recipe???

Found you on the link up :)!

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

XOXO Bunnie

Unknown said...

YAY for birthday month!! I'm counting down the days ;)