Friday, September 20

first annual wine tour

Welcome to Friday again. Although I don't have a typical work schedule to where Friday is as exciting as it used to be, I still enjoy the weekend because it means the Jake doesn't have to go to work. So cheers to that! It has taken me some time to get this post up, so I apologize for the late report. Anyway, last weekend we held our first annual winery tour weekend! Eight family members joined us for a weekend of wine tasting and fun. We had such a wonderful time sharing our local wineries with them and I cannot wait to do it again next year!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Also, I did not take any of these beautiful pictures. My lovely cousin, Laura (the same one who designed the cookbook) did. So a big thanks to her for letting me show these on my blog and not requiring me to lug around my big camera all weekend. Without further ado, here are some photos.










 


As much as I enjoyed all three wineries we went to, the Round Barn has once again been my favorite. The ambiance is just so great and they have really great wine. There isn't a bad one in the bunch (at least that I have tasted). I think it was a family favorite too so I'm sure we'll return again soon.

3 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Oh my gosh, how fun!!! Now I want to go wine tasting!

Unknown said...

Yay! I love this post. I am obsessed with anything and all things wine!

I use to work at a winery in upstate NY. One of the best years of my life!
What kind of wine do you like?

Unknown said...

I love wine and I love wine tastings! Especially when I find something I really like! I'm stopping by from the Let's Be Friends blog hop =) Hope you're having a greatweekend!
Brittney