Wednesday, June 26

summer bucket list


Am I the only one who is wondering where June went? I cannot believe that July is just around the corner. This month has just slipped by, I swear. It got me thinking today that summer is going to just come and go without notice if I'm not careful. Which led to the creation of this summer's bucket list. I love list making, especially when it includes things to do. This is our first summer in this area so I fully intend on finding out all the fun things to do around here. So, here it is:
  • take a cooking class
  • go to the beach
  • have a picnic in the park
  • go to an amusement park
  • go boating with my cousins
  • have a dinner party
  • take Winnie for a walk along the river
  • go blueberry picking with my mom 
  • take a winery tour
  • find a house (late summer)
  • go to an outdoor concert
  • have a movie marathon with the hubs (on a rainy day)
  • eat as much fro-yo as possible 
  • have a bonfire
 I think that is a good start for now. I am definitely looking forward to this summer and all it has to offer.

What is on your bucket list?

No comments: