Friday, June 7

five on friday

Can you believe that the first week of June is already over? I can't believe how fast time seems to be going. But, for today, I'm linking up with some great ladies for Five on Friday.

1. I'm so happy because our plants are actually growing! We don't have any flowers yet, but at least they are getting taller every day. I cannot wait until there is some color on our back deck.


2. We've been planning summer travels and finally got our tickets for a friends wedding in August. It also happens to be our one year anniversary, so we decided to make a weekend of it. Neither of us have been to Texas so it will be a first, but I'm super excited to be traveling to a new place.

 3. I just can't help it, but this picture cracks me up. Jake put a bro tank on Winnie and she was less than thrilled. Dressing your dog like a human may be a slight form of dog torture, but we sure got a kick out of it.


4. I tried a new work out this week. My cousins loaned me the dvds a while ago but I had been hesitant to try it out-- mostly because I didn't really want to have to work that hard. Sad, but true. However, when I did try it out I really enjoyed it. The work outs are between 30-40 minutes and had three phases: burn, push and lean. Hopefully, I will actually stay motivated to continue doing this workout.


5. I'm SUPER excited because today we're meeting with the bank to begin discussing mortgages. We've been talking about buying a house and we're going to be making the first steps today. It's scary but we're really excited to finally begin putting some roots down. Wish us luck, I know it can be a long and stressful processes but we're putting our best foot forward.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: