Happy Friday once again-- today I'm linking up with Carolina Charm for Five on Friday.
It has been a busy week around here. We had a big birthday party and fashion show at the boutique last night, which was a huge success. I'll share more in a bit. But for now, here are my five from this week.
1. I am a sucker for candles. And good ole TJ Maxx never lets me down. I found this little gem this week and it is awesome. I am not typically one who enjoys coconuty scents, but this one is an exception. It's like vacation in a jar. Seriously.
2. I also finally ventured out to the local farmer's market. I had heard good things about it but hadn't taken the time to go. I was quite pleased with my experience. I managed to get some great veggies, cheese, and these gorgeous flowers. Fresh flowers are so welcoming in a home. And I love that the market is open during the week and not just on Saturdays. I will definitely be heading back soon.
3. I got this sweet chevron scarf from our boutique. You can never had too much chevrons, right?!? I'm very excited to add this one to my collection.
4. Tomorrow the hubs and I are heading south to visit with some of my grad school friends. Plus, I am going to my dear friends baby shower. I am so excited to see these two ladies this weekend. I haven't seen either since our wedding (we all live pretty far apart) and it seems just entirely too long ago.
5. As I mentioned above, the boutique where I work celebrated it's 5th birthday this week! This celebration is a true testament to our owner and her dedication to the store. She managed to not only survive, but grew her small business during a time of economic chaos. It was a fabulous night filled with all things pink! There was a fashion show which featured our newest summer items and it was so beautifully put together. We had a DJ, food, cupcakes and pink champagne. The whole night was such a huge success and we had a incredible turn out of guests!
If you haven't checked out Flourish Boutique, you definitely should. The clothes are adorable and the ladies who work there are truly wonderful. So, really, go check it out. Here are just a few pictures from the evening of fabulousness!
I hope you all have a great Friday and first (official) day of summer...woo hoo!