Thursday, June 6

baby girl's sip & see

On Sunday, we threw a Sip & See for my cousin's sweet baby girl Renee. We had a great time passing her around, ogling over how adorable she is. The day was filled with everything pink and girly. Here are some photos from the day.

 

I made the pink pom poms using these easy directions. They turned out really cute and we hung them with clear fishing line so they had a floating effect.


 

I also got these adorable owl cupcake toppers as a free printable, here. I cut out the circles using a 1 3/4 in. hole punch then used doubled sided tape and tooth picks to adhere two circles together. Then we placed them in the yummy strawberry cupcakes.

 

Ever since I had cake balls at a friends wedding, I have been obsessed with how delicious they are. Here is the recipe used for these cake balls. They're delicious and always a big hit.




We sipped champagne and pink punch and enjoyed an afternoon celebrating together.


And this is the guest of honor. Isn't she just precious?!?


Love this sweet baby girl!


No comments: