Friday, June 3

Weekly Recap - List Form

I am thinking it is time for another set of lists! Yay! So here are my lists for this week.

Top Ten Best Moments of This Week  (Disclaimer: these are not in any order, just as I remember them)
10. No work on Monday
9. Spending Monday poolside (minus the intense sunburn)
8. My lunch date with Lisa
7. Glee concert with my best friend
6. Wednesday night dinner with Jake
5. Wearing dresses 4 out of 5 days
4. Watching the Bachelorette with the roomies
3. Frazier's Ice Cream
2. Celebrating Jake surviving his first official state survey
1. Girls weekend in Kentucky...I get to see my two college roommates and I can't wait!!

Top Ten Lessons/Insights I Learned This Week
10. Happiness is the by-product of an effort to make someone else happy. ~ Gretta Brooker Palmer
9. Being content is a choice.
8. So is joy...
7. If you get a sunburn, wearing pants hurts.
6. Do not broil garlic bread in the oven on high, it will burn and make the house smoke.
5. Shaving on a sunburn is a bad idea.
4. Action before attitude, just because I don't feel like it doesn't mean I shouldn't do something.
3. Sometimes you just have to do things without being asked.
2. No matter how hard I try, I will never do everything perfectly.
1. God has me exactly where He needs me to be right now.

I am truly excited about seeing some of my very best friends this weekend. No matter how old you get, it is still always great to get together with some of your best girlfriends to stay up late, eat junk food, talk about boys, clothes, shoes, and your hair. And enjoy some of the simple perks of being a girl! So that is what the next couple of days will be for me...some girl time.

Also, can I tell you all how much I'm in love with pinterest.com. Oh my goodness. It's my new favorite way to waste time. If you're on there, look me up and start following me. I'm addicted to it now! Actually...I'm going to go pin a few things right now...

Happy Weekend!

No comments: