Thursday, April 25

on the new job and our weekend in milwaukee

Hello there--

Sorry I've been kind of lacking this week. I've been spending a good majority of time writing for work. Which reminds me...I may not have told you, but I got a job! Answered pray for sure! I am so thankful for it. I'm working at an adorable women's boutique here in northern Indiana called Flourish Boutique & Gallery. If you like clothes, then you should definitely check it out. I may be biased, but we carry some pretty cute stuff. I am working on the social media and marketing side of the shop and so far it has been lots of fun. It's a completely different environment and industry than I've ever worked in, but it's an exciting change. So I'm a double blogger now. I'll try to keep a better balance between the two, but if you want to check out the other blog, just click here. It will keep you all up to date with the goings-on in the fashion world.

In other news, we traveled to Milwaukee last weekend to visit some dear friends. They recently got an dog named Curly and so, obviously, we had to get the dogs together so they could meet. Here is a iPhone recap.


The weekend basically went like this: the dogs played and we watched them. We talked. The dogs played more. We ate really big cookies. We took the dogs for a walk. We ate some sushi. We did some shopping. We went to Bryants-- a really sweet old time cocktail lounge. Then the dogs played and we talked some more. It was a really great weekend. We always love going to Milwaukee, not just because it's a fun city and the houses are beautiful, but because the people there are pretty great, too.

I hope your week has been a good one. We'll catch up again soon. But until then, for your enjoyment, here is a picture of Winnie enjoying the spring air on the car ride.

Until next time..

No comments: