Sunday, April 14

weekend update


Ask me what I did this weekend-- go ahead, ask.

Well, to answer your question, I did nothing. Nothing at all.

Other than working a few hours on Saturday, the past couple days have been full of a whole lot of nothing. The hubs has been most of the weekend on the couch coughing and sneezing himself silly. He's was sick and I was tired. We were a bucket full of fun. But it was so needed, not the sickness, but the rest.

Sometimes all that we need is rest. Rest from the week. Rest from work and stress. Rest from constantly moving and pushing ourselves to get it all done. And that is just what I got this weekend. It was really needed. Even though I have only been back working for a week, it really took it out of me. I think I've slept better this past week than in a really long time. So doing nothing was a blessing.

I hope you got a chance to find time for some rest this weekend.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Katherine Michael said...

good job resting! i hope you both feel better after a lazy weekend!