Wednesday, March 7

Wedding Wednesday: Lace

Today I am dreaming of warm weather. I am dreaming of sitting pool side and flip flops. Grilling out and tan skin. Today I am dreaming of summer. A time where music sounds better because you can listen to it outside.

It also means dress season. And this year my favorite trend is lace!




Lace is not only a favorite for dresses, but it will be a statement piece for the wedding. You'll see it all throughout the day.

Via Pinterest

Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest

Lace is classically, vintage. It's elegant charm adds just enough flirtation to even the simplest things. Wrap it around a mason jar, or sew it onto some burlap and you have a beautiful new (and trendy) look.

I'm excited to see all the different places where we can incorporate lace. I want to sneak it in as much as I can because this is probably one of the only times I will be able to put lace on everything I see and nobody really says anything. Bring on the lace!

No comments: