Tuesday, March 20

lately


Last night I had my first wedding panic dream. Nothing was ready. My hair wasn't done, my dress wasn't on, my veil wasn't even put together, and we started the wedding 30 minutes late! Ah. I hate those kinds of dreams, but I feel as though it was some semblance of what is going on in my head. It could just be this week but I am starting to feel slightly overwhelmed with everything on my plate right at the moment.

One of the ways that can help when I get overwhelmed is to make lists. I really enjoy making lists. It's a way that I can take my jumbled thoughts and put them on paper and make sense of what all is going on in my mind. Another way is to go for a run. It always manages to clear my head. (Probably because I'm just worried about not passing out).

And sometimes when I start getting overwhelmed, I am short on words. But there are a few things that I am excited about. this week.

1. Jake and I will be celebrating 2 years together.
2. Hunger Games comes out on Friday. Eek!
3. This weather...it feels like July.
4. No work on Friday.
5. Life cereal for dinner. It's the small things, right?!?
6. And I bought new sandals.
 
So hopefully after a few lists and a quick run, I can give you a little more substance to read about.

What helps you when you're feeling overwhelmed?

PS - Do you like our new wedding piece? We've been antiquing.

No comments: