Friday, September 9

Friday's random thoughts

Every now and then I have one of those days where I have so many thoughts and ideas that I can’t seem to focus on anything else. Not necessarily thoughts that were productive or insightful, just thoughts. I’m an ideas person. I like to think and daydream and plan. I also sometimes get in moods where I just want to drop all my responsibilities and just go. Today has been one of those days.

Some of my thoughts have been things, such as:
  • Looking into a new career field
  • Moving out of Indiana
  • Taking the rest of the day off
  • Going on a road trip this weekend
  • Planning a vacation for this winter
  • Going home (Illinois home)
  • How excited I am that football season is here
  • Finding a bakery for breakfast tomorrow
  • The food I want to cook tonight when I get home
  • Weddings (eek…someday)
  • Two of my closest friends are having babies! WOAH!
  • I want to plant a garden
  • How much I love music.

Ok, that’s enough randomness for one Friday afternoon. Who knows what I’ll get into this weekend, probably nothing but maybe something grand. You just never know!

This best friend is preggers! Woo hoo!!

Happy Weekend.

No comments: