Wednesday, July 10

wishlist wednesday: kitchen edition

I have been on a big cooking kick recently, i.e. wanting to try new recipes. I blame it on the fact that I'm currently reading this book and it has tons of recipe ideas. Of course, which in turn has led to my desire for more kitchen gadgets. I'm pretty sure I have a problem (don't take me to TJ Maxx or Crate & Barrel unless you want to spend an excessive amount of time searching for unnecessarily items for the kitchen). Regardless, I have been compiling a mental list of items I'd like to add to our cupboards. However, we already have limited cabinet space, so most likely, it'll have to wait until we get a house-- which will not be lacking in cabinet space. Cabinet space is a make or break for me in the house hunt, fyi.

On to more important things, here are some kitchen accessories which I would just love to add to my collection.

Chevron KitchenAid: this doesn't match my kitchen colors, but I still think it is fun to look at and would add a little spunk to the counter.


Mastering The Art of French Cooking by Julia Childs: This is just one of many cookbooks that are on my wish list. I am not sure if I would actually use many of the recipes out of here, but a real cook needs this in her collection, right?!?


Ramekin: How adorable are these?!? I have been wanting to find some cute ramekins, and this one is a winner.


Ceramic Onion Canister: we use a lot of onion in our house and I don't have a great way to store them for optimal freshness. So obviously, this is the answer to that problem.


This apron: I have a minor obsession with aprons. As in, I have three times as many aprons as we do bodies to put them on in our house. What's one more to the collection? Too cute!


These items would make my kitchen complete, don't you think?!? Now if I can just convince the hubs of the same thing.

On a totally different note, good news-- Winnie is much better today than she was yesterday. Thank goodness for antibiotics!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That apron is so adorable! I also love the KitchenAid. If you buy a KitchenAid that matches your kitchen colors, I've seen decals on Etsy that you can add to your stand mixer that are a super cute way to add some personality :)