Friday, July 26

five on friday: afternoon edition


I full intended on writing this blog this morning, but frankly I was just too exhausted. So you are getting an afternoon/early evening edition. I am linking up with some great ladies for Five on Friday!

  1. We're still trying to catch up on sleep from last week, but it has been a good but busy work week. So we're both thankful for Friday. We're ready for a little relaxation together.
  2. The boutique is having it's biggest sale of the year right now, so there is a whole lot going on there. Seriously awesome shopping deals!
  3. My mom visited yesterday to do some blueberry picking. We walked away with 43 lbs of blueberries. They are my favorite so I am super excited to finally have some yummy fresh berries.
  4. I finally got this cook book in the mail this week! I've already tried one recipe and am extremely please with how it turned out. I can't wait to make more recipes. I feel like I just keep flipping through the pages with excitement.
  5. Lastly, we're going on our first round of house showings tomorrow!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am to actually visit the houses I've been looking at online. Eek! 
That is all for today's edition of five on friday. Now I'm off to spend some much needed relaxation time with the hubs!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: