Tuesday, July 9

lately

As you can tell, I obviously fell off the face of the planet for a few days. We spent the fourth through the weekend at my in-laws enjoying pool laying, good food, bonfires (with lots of mosquitoes) and some good family time. We had a really wonderful holiday! So good, that I may actually be just as tan as the hubs, which takes a whole lot of time in the sun to achieve.

We had such a great time that I didn't take a single picture the ENTIRE time we were there. Really?!? How lame is that! So sorry that I can't photo document our wonderful weekend with you all, but trust me it was fun. Oh, but I did leave my phone sitting out and my sweet cousin Roslyn decided to have a fun mini photo session.


Isn't she beautiful? Maybe next time you'll think twice before filling up my photo stream :)

After we got home, we were just zonked. Then last night, we realized our sweet puppy was sick. She went to the vet this morning and she got started on some medicine. Hopefully that will take care of it, but for now she is just so pathetic looking, moping around the house and looking like this.

 

It just makes me so sad. Poor thing.

Last thing, I (finally) set up a Facebook page for my blog, so if you haven't already, be sure to stop by and "Like" it so you can have another delightful way to keep in touch with me.

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! Until next time...

No comments: