Wednesday, May 30

dear today

dear today,

you have not been my most favorite in awhile. i can't seem to shake this slump from today. frankly, i don't like it one bit, even though i realize that a lot of it has to do with my attitude. so, maybe i do kind of like being in a slump. maybe i am allowing myself to sulk. is that ok? can i do that for just today?

sometimes we have to make hard decisions. today was one of those days. although i know the outcome will be better than what i had originally intended, i am finding myself a little bit down. so maybe if it's alright with you, today, i am going to be in a slump and then tomorrow i will perk back up and be my normal self.

is that ok with you? i sure hope so.

kindly,

sha

2 comments:

parvina said...

Your article is extremely good.I love to read your blog's posts everyday and I got huge help from your blog and developed a new app spotify premium gratis apkyou can check.Thanks for amazing blog.

Danny Danials said...

You will love it to enjoy our new app ScanBizCards Premium Apk : which you can download and enjoy free.