Tuesday, May 8

tuesday tid bit

Who ever said that honestly was the best medicine, probably really liked to take medicine. Or...maybe they didn't have a lot of honest conversations. Regardless of whether or not its good for you doesn't always mean that it tastes good going down (kind of like that cough medicine you took when you were sick).

Let's be honest (no pun intended), but having to be honest can be really tough. Telling people the truth about your situation, about how you're really feeling or whether or not you like their outfit is tough.Yet with honesty, there comes freedom. Freedom from the tangled mess that can come with telling even just a little white lie. I like it when people tell me the truth, at least if I ask for it. So I should give them the respect of being truthful with them.

On a side note...I'm wearing new shoes today.


No comments: