Monday, January 23

Bucket Lists

This weekend I went to a dear friend's baby shower. Tomorrow Jake turns 25. We get married in 222 days. When did we grow up?

Sometimes it's still hard to believe that I am 25, living on my own with a job and am now getting married! Life happens so quickly, doesn't it?!?

I have a bucket list. A pretty lengthy one at that and it seems to change depending on my mood. Yet, there are a few things that remain the same.


&  


There are so many different things that I want to do in this lifetime. As I was thinking about it, I had to ask myself if there was anything else on my "pre-marriage" bucket list. I have graduated from college, got my masters, spent time single, been on many adventures, spent a year working and supporting myself, and well...that sums most of it up.

Other than maybe one more weekend trip with my best girls, possibly to a winery (hint, hint), I am fully satisfied and content with all that I've accomplished up this this point in my life. I feel as though I am really ready to take the step of fulfilling another of my items on my bucket list.


There are still so many things on my list. Now, I hope to get to have my favorite guy with me to experience them. Here are a few of my favorites...
  • Travel to Italy & Greece
  • Learn to speak Swedish
  • Then travel to Sweden
  • Speak to a crowd of over 1,000 people
  • Write a book
  • Go to France and eat a lot of cheese, pastries and drink wine
  • Go to a Bears game (preferably the Super Bowl)
  • Meet Keith Urban
  • Own a bakery

Please tell me...what's on your list?


No comments: