Thursday, October 31

welcome home


As you may have noticed, I've been a little mia for the past week. Since then, we've moved into our house and I've turned a whole year older. On Monday, I turned 27, which just seems crazy to me. And even crazier is that now we are homeowners. A whole lot of awesomeness going on here.

The past weekend we were so blessed to have our parents, siblings, cousin and grandparents help us move out of the apartment and into the house. It took a lot of muscle, advil, patients and love from them and we couldn't be move thankful for all their help. Plus, it was even more wonderful to have so much of our family in OUR home. Talk about warm fuzzies--I was full of them.

As we are starting to make our space look like a house again, it is so great to make it even more of our own. This weekend we have plans to take a trip to IKEA-- two points for my husband coming up with that idea. I'm not sure if he realizes what he just got himself in to.

And even though I'm not a big fan of Halloween-- the dressing up part, let's be real I do like the candy part-- Happy Halloween. Enjoy a fun and safe day of trick-or-treating!

No comments: