Monday, October 21

house inspiration

These days all my creative juices are being used up in our house, or they're being killed by inhaling too many paint fumes. Either way all my energy is being poured into painting, cleaning and dreaming about our new house. This week is moving week and so there is a lot to be done in the next few days, including packing up the apartment (which I may or may not have yet to really start). The carpets in the house are being cleaned tomorrow so it is my deepest desire to have all the painting completed by the end of the day. We've gone through gallons and gallons of paint, which I have mentioned yet that paint is a bit expensive when you're painting your whole house?!? But besides the endless hours of painting, exhaustion and body aches, I am so so pleased with how the house is slowly transforming into our own. It's amazing how paint can completely change the look of a room. We're almost done with the painting, as husband says-- we're rounding third-- and I know it will all be worth it in the end.

From paint to decor, here are a few images that I'm looking to for inspiration for our new home. 

Master Bedroom:

via Pinterest

via Pinterest
 Kitchen:

via Pinterest

via Pinterest
 Half Bath:

via Pinterest
 Entry way:

:
via Pinterest
 Living Room:

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

That's all I have for you on this chilly Monday!

4 comments:

Health, Love & Fire said...

I'm getting so excited for you & can't wait to see it all after you're moved in! Plus I love all your inspiration so I know it's going to look awesome!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

we have similar taste :)

love all of these inspiration pics. looking forward to seeing how you implement them to make them YOURS in YOUR home! :) YAY!

xx
elise

Taylor Rae said...

Aww! Seeing your plans makes me want to move out of our apartment and into a house now! Love the color choices! Can't wait to see how you put everything together!

Heather said...

Hi Shana! Love these ideas :-) My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!