Monday, October 14

i'm back

After a wonderful week of vacation, we have returned back to the midwest. Arizona was so beautiful. There were mountains, cactus, clear blue skies-- just beautiful. And I would love to share all the beautiful pictures from our week but I left my camera at our house. 

Yep! That's right, our house! We got the keys to our new house. 


We're so so excited! Today was the first day we actually started doing some work in the house. One wall has its first coat of paint on it. So far so good! We still have a couple weeks before we move, but we hope to get all of our painting and a major cleaning in before we actually have to move things in.

I promise to give you a full report of our trip to Arizona and pictures of our house as soon as I remember to bring my camera home.


4 comments:

Veronica Lee Burns said...

New reader! Your wedding looks like it was beautiful. And a new home sounds so exciting!

Health, Love & Fire said...

Good plan to try to get painting and cleaning done before you move in! Thats what we did and it made such a huge difference! It's hard to not want to move in right away, but so much easier to get stuff done before all your stuff is there! Can't wait to see it all finished!!

Regina @ Vintage 1973 said...

Welcome back! I am a new reader too. I hope that the person that recommended I follow you (with the initials CL or CH) will let you know that she suggested your blog to me.

Excited to read more.

Enjoy your new home!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see more! :)
I'm having wanderlust for all of those Arizona beauties.
Congratulations on your new house!!!