Wednesday, November 21

Happy Thanksgiving Eve

I have a lot to be thankful for these days. In honor of the holiday, here is my list of what I'm most grateful for this Thanksgiving.

1. Good health for my family.
2. Great friends who live close enough to travel to visit.
3. Jake's new job opportunity and all that he will learn while at his new facility.
4. For the ability to travel to my parents house for the holiday.
5. A warm place, to lay our heads at night.
6. A energetic and sweet puppy.
7. My siblings, both biological and in-lawed. They're the best.
8. My current job, although I only have three days left, but it has been a great opportunity.
9. Our upcoming move, new apartment and new adventure.
10. The ability to write, be creative and express my thoughts.
11. My marriage. It's the single greatest gift I could ask for.
12. My hard working husband who strives to provide for us each day.
13. Our parents who have given us life and taught us so much about it.
14. A hope that one day all will be right.
15. A faithful God who's love is far greater than my mind can understand.

My heart is so full this season. So many wonderful moments have come our way this year. There just aren't words expressive enough to show just how blessed and thankful I am. I hope you experience great joy and gratitude regardless of where you find yourself.

Blessings to you and your family this Thanksgiving holiday. May you enjoy one another with great joy and laughter over a delicious meal.



No comments: