Wednesday, October 10

sweaters & boots

Not sure what the weather is like where your at, but here in Indiana, it is definitely feeling like fall. The temperature has been a bit chilly the past week. It's time to put away the tank tops and shorts and pull out the sweaters, pants and, my personal favorite, BOOTS. (I may or may not have a minor obsession with boots). Just the other day I was wasting time in the best possible way I know how, shopping. Although, being the good budget minded wife that I am, I refrained from purchasing anything, which is so hard right now because they've just pulled out all their new fall lines and they're super cute. So instead of  buyings a new closet, I decided to pretend and create some new fall outfits on Polyvore.

Fall time clothes are some of my favorite because there is a lot of versatility. You can still pull off an off the shoulder sweater and not be freezing...most days. I really love a lot of the color combinations that you are see now. The beautiful jewel tones are right up my alley. Not that I didn't love all the neon that was out this summer (sarcasm). And I also hate to admits this but I do love leggings. There I said it. I admit it. They really are comfortable. Phew.

Another thing I'm loving is colored jeans. I have a pair of mint and really would love some olive green ones, too. And leaves. I love leaf necklaces.





See, you could even pull off colored pants at work. At least I would try. Maybe if I wish hard enough, this outfit will be in my closet when I get home.



This is what you will typically see me wearing. I like to think I represent a more classic look or at least thats my goal.




Happy Fall Shopping!

No comments: