Thursday, February 23

Welcome


Just yesterday, a dear sweet friend of mine brought a beautiful baby boy into this world. She is the first of my friends to become a parent. And today as I watched her with her little boy, it was somewhat strange, yet so natural to see her in her new role. Holding and caring for her child.

Baby Evan was born at 1:27 p.m. weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz.

There seems to be nothing just as exciting as new life entering the world. Baby's are a prime example of how God works and how He performs miracles everyday. To me, babies are miracles. They grow in their momma's belly and come into this world with all working parts. Miracles. So sweet and so small.

I'm excited to watch my friends start on their new journey of parenthood. Erica and Jimmy will be wonderful parents. They are so lucky to have each other.

Life is so full of great works of God if we just take time to be still and notice.

Maybe I should take my own advice.



No comments: