Thursday, August 23

single digits

If a man does not exercise his arm, he develops no bicep muscles, and if a man does not exercise his soul, he acquires no muscle in his soul...nor beauty of spiritual growth. Love is not a thing of enthusiastic emotion. It is a rich, strong, manly, vigorous express of the whole round Christian character-- the Christ --like nature in its fullest development.
~ Henry Drummond

today marks the first day of single digits. In just 9 days, I will pass off my old self and become joined with my love as husband and wife. It's a surreal thought but one of great anticipation. Even though I've failed at blogging recently, today I am officially stating that I will not be posting for the next two and a half weeks.

so the next time we meet, I will be a mrs.





ps - I want to give a quick shout out to sweet baby Olly who came into the world this week. congrats to one of my dearest friend, kristyn, you will be a beautiful momma.

No comments: