Wednesday, August 8

life update

Well, it's official. I am really failing at blogging right now. I apologize and I feel like my brain is in a million different places but one of them is not my blog. So, please forgive me. Between work, wedding and moving (oh, did I mention we're moving?), I barely have enough memory left to remember where I put my keys.

As if we weren't busy enough, we've decided to add moving to the list of to do's before the big day. We're staying in the same town but we're getting a new home. A townhouse; that will be both of ours together. It's strange, but awesome, to have both of our names on the lease. I am thoroughly excited about living in a townhouse with two stories and two bathrooms! There is a lot of counter space and storage. The best part...there is a dishwasher. No more scrubbing dishes. Thank goodness.

I am so excited to be able to come to our home after the honeymoon and, as my mom calls it, play house. I am really looking forward to the next season of life that will begin in our new townhouse.

Just 24 more days.


No comments: