Tuesday, July 10

time

The past five days seem like such a blur. So much has happened and it seems like I just blinked and it was all over. I traveled north to my future in-laws for the weekend. I enjoyed Friday's blazing 100 degree heat in pool, finally getting some sun kissed skin. Jake's family from the east coast had traveled in for the weekend and it was great to spend some quality time with them.

Saturday everyone else rolled in to celebrate at my second bridal shower. Our family and friends really outdo themselves, I tell you. The women in Jake's family put so much energy and time into the details of this day and nothing went unnoticed. It was such a tremendous celebration. I feel so honored that they all care so much for Jake and I that they would throw such a wonderful shower.

just a few of the details










 On top of it all, my mom was there to celebrate the day with us and I am so glad that she was able to come and enjoy. Jake and I are truly so blessed by the people in our lives and there aren't enough words to express how wonderful they are. I am so thankful that God has put, not only Jake, but his family in my life. It's such a treasure to be surrounded by them.

Thank you all for feeding my spirit with such a beautiful weekend celebration.

No comments: