Wednesday, August 7

i would work for a...

Happy Hump Day! Today I am linking up with Erin at Living in Yellow. If you've never read her blog, you should hop on over there and check it out. She's also an Indiana girl and she is so very funny. Anyway, she is hosted a link up about things that you would work for...as in, get paid in these things instead of money. Enough said-- here is my list!

I would work for...

A never ending cup of Starbuck's skinny peppermint mocha-- or at least unlimited number of them.

Frozen Yogurt-- preferably cookies n' cream flavored. But I'd really be happy with whatever.

via

A personal masseur-- so I could get a massage every day. That would be awesome.

Chocolate. And the ability to eat as much of it as I want-- no calorie counting here.

A brand new kitchen-- white cabinets, white back splash, an island. the works.

via

All our family to live in the same place-- no more  long distance. no more good byes.

A constant tan-- I hate being pale and I hate tan lines.

Unlimited access to a tropical location-- Fiji anyone?

via

Winnie to live forever-- or as long as me. Which she is going to anyway, right?!?

Good health for my family and friends-- although that may put some of my family members out of work. But I'll take it.

Ok, so most of them are a bit trivial and materialistic. But it's fun. What would you work for?

2 comments:

Maegen said...

Stopping by from the link-up. A personal masseur?? Uh genius!

Brittany Stewart said...

It's funny that we both mention travels! I would love a constant tan too! :)