Monday, December 19

Dreaming

Today, I can't stop dreaming. Dreaming of so many things. Dreaming of this past weekend. Dreaming of the unbelievably gorgeous wedding of this girl. Dreaming of my own wedding. Dreaming of the future. Dreaming of Christmas, which is coming oh so soon. Dreaming of a white Christmas.

Usually when there is less than a week away from Christmas, all I can do is think about Christmas and all the fun and celebration that lie ahead. But not today, today my heart is focused on something different. Another celebration. Today I am wedding dreaming.

I can't seem to stop listening to this song today. And it has me dreaming of walking down the aisle to marry Jake. I know I promised I wouldn't spend too my time talking about weddings on my blog, but today it's whats on my mind. I'm dreaming of forever today.


Ashley and Charlie's wedding was stunning...really...stunningly beautiful. It was a great celebration and I'm so glad that I got to be part of that day. It made me increasingly more excited for our wedding. If you want to see some of my wedding planning inspiration, you can check it out here.

No matter what though, at the end of the day as long as I'm married to Jake...it will be a successful day.

PS- 6 days til Christmas...are you done shopping?

No comments: