Friday, May 11

High Five for Friday

Today I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk. I always love reading her High Five for Friday posts so I thought that this week I would join in the fun!
My top 5 from this week:

1. I finally managed to make it to the local dog park to get a membership for Winnie. We went for the first time yesterday and she loved it! She finally has a place where she can run around and socialize with other dogs. Plus, it's only about a mile from the house! I'm thinkin' we'll be spending a lot of time there in the days to come.



2. Our wedding invitations arrived on Thursday! It makes it so much more real when you actually see it in writing. 112 more days!

3. I have been working on my super secret Mother's Day surprise. Hopefully I manage to get it done before I see my mom this weekend. (PS- don't tell my mom, it's a surprise).

4. I got to spend some much needed time with a dear friend and her so sweet baby boy. Regardless of how long its been since we've seen each other, we can always pick up right where we left off and it's like we were never apart.



5. Have you been outside today? Gorgeous. I am so thankful for this beautiful weather. I even got a little bit of color on my pale Indiana skin this week. 


I am also very excited for what this weekend holds. I'm staying home and can't wait to spend some time there and to get a few projected completed!

Happy Friday!

No comments: