Monday, November 21

Thankful: Day 1

In honor of the upcoming holiday, I am dedicating the next few blog posts to Thanksgiving.

I have often heard that the way to prevent ungratefulness, envy and selfishness is to be thankful. Makes a good point. If you are focused on what you are thankful for, then you don't have time to think about what you don't have or things that you think you want.

So, what am I thankful for today?

I am thankful that it is Monday and that I have a job to go to. I am also thankful that today is my Thursday. And I am thankful for this past weekend.

This is what my weekend consisted of...

1. Coffee out of a mug.
2. Wedding planning.
3. Snuggling with my puppy.
4. Spending quality time with my future Mr.
5. PJs...all day long!
5. Delicious soup and corn muffins.
6. Snuggling up on the couch and watching a comedy/chick flick with the future Mr.
7. Sleep, and lots of it.
8. Church.
9. A big W for the Bears.
10. A great evening with my mom and grandma and wedding dress purchase!

Also, I ended up losing my voice and had a bit of a cough, so this weekend was exactly what my body and soul needed.


Stay tuned for more...

No comments: